apply to be an educator at equitana in 2024
BEFORE YOU START YOUR APPLICATION BELOW, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT THE EDUCATION PROGRAM AND FACILITIES.
- Participation in the EQUITANA education program is highly sought after. Participation is unpaid. Through their involvement with EQUITANA educators receive marketing and promotional value.
- Feature in the ‘Educator Classroom’ by submitting an article or video that will be featured on the website.
- All education sessions are purely for education and information (not for commercial sales, product launches, etc.). No handouts or marketing collateral (including display of arena banners) is allowed before, during and after presentations. Educators may wear their branded clothing during their presentations.
- Educators will receive 2 Official Educator Access passes to the event as well as 4 General Admission tickets (valid for individual access to a single day of the event)
- The submission of this form does not guarantee the applicant a position in the EQUITANA Melbourne 2024 education program.
- Previous participation at an EQUITANA event also does not guarantee a position in the EQUITANA Melbourne 2024 education program; if you have applied in the past you still need to submit a new application.
- Applicant information is for the use of Equine Productions (organisers of EQUITANA Melbourne) only, and will not be disclosed to any third party.
For any further enquires, please contact Sue McKay at firstname.lastname@example.org.