APPLY TO BE
A PRYDE'S EASIFEED VOLUNTEER
Being a Pryde’s EasiFeed Volunteer at EQUITANA Melbourne is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the many different aspects of the equine event as well as enjoy working with a great team and a wide range of equine industry experts and leaders.
As event organisers, we recognise that volunteers are a crucial part of the smooth running and success of the event. We appreciate everyone who is willing to be involved and support EQUITANA Melbourne 2021.
We will be seeking enthusiastic and passionate people to work at the event. With various jobs available from customer service to working within the stables there is sure to be a job for you! You will be able to indicate the area that you are most interested in on the application form.
Please note: you must be 16 years old to volunteer at EQUITANA Melbourne
The choices are the following
- Competition – assistance with competition set ups and running
- Education – assistance with running of educational areas
- Exhibition – assistance with the operation of information stand & customer service
- General Office Administration – assisting organisers as required, may include VIP assistance
- Evening programs in Grand Pavilion Indoor Arena – assistance with ushering and arena set up
- Stables & Breed Village – assistance with general stable duties
- Transfer Team – assistance with escorting horses and their handlers throughout venue
- Operations Support Team- assistance with our Ops Crew with specific hard core builds in competition zones
- “Floater” – combination of all above mention duties